With the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak being felt by businesses around the world. We wanted to take this opportunity to reassure you that whilst we are currently open for business as usual, we are rigorously following the advice of the Government and Public Health England and putting the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and our valued customers first.
We are making preparations for the potential implications of this significant global challenge. We have the facilities for all of our office staff to practice remote working and access to all of our administration systems, which allows us to mitigate the risk of spread of the virus, while continuing to serve our loyal customers.
Please still phone in, as usual, either directly or to the office number where you will be put through to the relevant person:
Jamie Moody – 07917 390 602
Tom Belfield – 07792 526 906
ENCO Ltd office – 01422 379 991
Or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are taking the following specific actions:
- We are all following all of the government and NHS guidelines and monitoring these continuously.
- Wherever possible, we are offering site meetings to be “online or via conference call” rather than face-to-face, we will avoid any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis.
- Where we have staff working on site they have been advised to avoid any physical contact and to stay at at a safe distance where possible.
- Deep cleaning of our office and workshop has been increased.
- We have asked colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, to work from home irrespective of symptoms.
Please rest assured that we are continuing to review all government guidelines and it is important to highlight that we are operating as normal and have had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus within the business.
Thank you for your continued support. We promise to do our best to work to together with our customers and each other as we face this challenge.